|How It Works
Step 1 - Go to the Place Order Page, complete the place order form and make payment via Paypal's secure payment system (Paypal's payment system accepts payments from paypal accounts or any major credit card).
Step 2 - BVICompanySearches.com conducts the search at the BVI Registry(ies) and provides the Search Report and copies of the company documents by email - this completes the transaction generally within 2-3 working days but could be longer based on the ability of the Registry(ies) to supply the requested information and documents. We also offer a 24 hour turnaround time on searches at a Guaranteed rate. Please see price list page for rates.
Step 3 - If you have requested a Certificate of Good Standing, a certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation, or a certified copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association, then copies will be provided by email with the originals to follow by post or courier (generally 1 - 2 weeks but could be longer based on the BVI Registry's ability to supply the requested documents and the post or courier service to the required destination).
Note: If based on the information provided, we cannot conduct the search (i.e. the name of the company is not correct) we will notify you.
Delivery of Items:
1. Certificate of Incorporation
- Companies Registry Search - you will get a search report by email detailing various matters including: company name; company number; name change if any; incorporation date; company type; authorised shares; type of shares; registered agent; registered office; minimum/maximum directors; quorum for directors meeting; how the memorandum and articles may be amended; publicly filed charges if any; current legal status and last licence fee payment), the date if struck off and copies of:
2. Memorandum & Articles of Association
3. Copies of filed amendments (if any)
4. Register of mortgages/charges filed at the BVI Registry (if any)
5. Register of directors (if filed at the Registry)
6. Register of members (if filed at the Registry)
7. Copies of any other documents filed with the BVI Registry of Corporate Affairs
- High Court Registry Search - you will get a search report by email which reveals whether there are any actions pending against the company at the BVI High Court Registry.
- Certificate of Good Standing - you will get a pdf copy of the Certificate of Good Standing with the original to follow by post or courier.
- Certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation - you will get a pdf copy of the certified Certificate of Incorporation with the original to follow by post or courier.
- Certified copy of the Certificate of Dissolution- you will get a pdf copy of the certified Certificate of Dissolution with the original to follow by post or courier.
- Certified Memorandum and Articles of Association - you will get a pdf copy of the certified Memorandum and Articles of Association with the original to follow by post or courier.
- Name Check - you will get an email which confirms whether or not a particular company is registered in the BVI, if the company is registered then you will also be provided with the company number.
Note: Certified documents dispatched by courier could take 1-2 weeks, but is based on jurisdiction whilst documents dispatched by post could take longer.
Note: There is a non-refundable fee of US$49.95 for each service requested other than a name check if for any reason such a service cannot be carried out (for example, if the company is not registered in the BVI or the company is not in good standing). The name check service fee is non-refundable.